Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Burgers with Meyer Lemon Butter
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely grated Meyer lemon peel or regular lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon fresh Meyer lemon juice or regular lemon juice
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (15% fat)
- Vegetable oil (for brushing)
- 4 sesame seed hamburger buns
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 bunch arugula
- Ingredient info: Meyer lemons are a bit sweeter than regular lemons and have a slight floral note. They're available at some supermarkets and farmers' markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?