Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Broccoli Rabe and Radicchio with Pancetta Dressing Topped with a Soft-Cooked Egg
- 2 slices day-old country or rustic bread, crusts removed
- Olive oil
- Coarse salt
- 6 slices pancetta (about 1/4 pound), cut into 14-inch dice
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, roughly chopped
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions (about 1/2 medium onion)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fennel (about 1/2 bulb)
- 1 pound young broccoli rabe, washed, dried, and leaves removed (keep for another use)
- 2 heads radicchio, cored and leaves separated
- 2 tablespoons blended olive oil and grape seed oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 large eggs
- 20 shavings Parmigiano-Reggiano
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?