Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Brined Shrimp with Garlic Oil
- 8 cups ice water, divided
- 1/3 cup coarse kosher salt
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 6 Turkish bay leaves, divided
- 2 lemons; 1 chopped, 1 cut into wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 2 pounds uncooked large shrimp with shells (about 32 shrimp)
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 ciabatta bread, sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?