Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Brined Chicken with Chimichurri Sauce
- 1/4 cup fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons pickling spice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 4 1/2-pound whole chicken (preferably organic), backbone removed and discarded, chicken quartered
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 garlic clove, peeled
- Pinch of dried crushed red pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?