Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Bread with Olive Oil, Garlic, and Tomato
- 4 fresh, ripe, firm plum tomatoes
- 4 large or 6 small fresh basil leaves, or a few pinches oregano
- Six ½-inch-thick slices good, crusty country-style bread
- A hot charcoal grill
- 3 or 4 garlic cloves, peeled and mashed
- Black pepper in a grinder
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 138kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|