Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Bread and Tomato Salad
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces day-old Italian bread, cut into 3/4-inch-thick slices
- 6 dead-ripe meaty tomatoes, cored, seeded, and cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/3 cup fruity extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 7 or 8 grindings black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?