Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Bread and Tomato Salad
- ½ cup(1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces day-old Italian bread, cut into ¾-inch-thick slices
- 6 dead-ripe meaty tomatoes, cored, seeded, and cut into quarters
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- 1/3 cup fruity extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 7 or 8 grindings black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 282kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 22g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 30mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|