Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Blackened Catfish with Creole Mustard Butter Recipe
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (3/4 stick), at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more for seasoning the butter
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 4 (4- to 6-ounce) catfish fillets
- Vegetable oil , for oiling the grill
- 1 medium lemon , cut into 8 wedges
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?