Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Black Cod with Fried Garlic and Chiles
- 6 7- to 8-ounce black cod fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- Coarse kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (preferably Spanish)
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 dried guindilla chile, crumbled, or 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?