Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Beef and Mushroom Burger
- 1 pound ground beef
- A 1-ounce package of dried mushrooms (porcini, morels or other mushrooms)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (add more if you like burgers a little saltier)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh shiitake mushrooms (can substitute button or cremini), sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced thin (about 2 cups)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4-6 slices of Swiss cheese
- Burger buns
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?