Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Herb-Garlic-Pepper Coating
- 1 (5 pound) whole beef tenderloin
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/13 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.3g|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|