Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Baby Back Ribs, Buffalo-Style
- 2 slabs baby back ribs (20 bones), about 3 pounds total
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 15 dashes Tabasco sauce, or more to taste.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped fresh herbs: anyone or a combination of sage, oregano, thyme, basil, and/or parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Your favorite blue cheese dressing (optional)
- Celery sticks (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 408kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 126mg (42%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|