Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Asparagus with Honey Mustard Dressing
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds medium-size asparagus, trimmed and rinsed
- 1/2 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 118kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|