Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Asparagus, Taleggio and Prosciutto
- 6 to 8 very thin asparagus spears, tough ends snapped off
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Two 6-inch lengths store-bought or Four-Hour Baguettes
- 3 ounces Taleggio cheese, sliced
- 4 thin slices (2 ounces) prosciutto
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 244kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 62mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|