Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Asparagus Salad with Fried Eggs
- cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh red wine vinegar
- teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 pound medium asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 yellow squash, cut into coins
- 2 handfuls arugula, or any other leafy green mixture.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 large eggs
- InstructionsIn a small bowl, whisk 3 tablespoons of the olive oil together with the red wine vinegar and mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
Directions:View on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?