Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Asparagus Bruschetta Recipe
- 8 ounces crusty Italian bread , cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1 pound asparagus , ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more for seasoning the asparagus
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more for seasoning the asparagus
- 20 thinly shaved strips Pecorino Romano cheese (about 1 ounce)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?