Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Asian Flank Steak with Sweet Slaw
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger, divided
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 1 1/2-pound flank steak
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 red jalapeños, thinly sliced into rounds
- 5 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage (about 9 ounces)
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?