Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Ancho-Rubbed Pork With Tomato Salsa
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground ancho chili pepper or regular chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 pints pork tenderloins (about 3 12 pounds total)
- 6 grape tomatoes
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 16 jalapeo peppers, seeded and sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?