Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Adobo Pork Tenderloin Salad With Plums and Almonds
- 2 tablespoons chipotle chilies in adobo sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup packed cilantro leaves, plus extra
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (2 pound) package pork tenderloins
- 6 plums, halved and pitted
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 pound Napa cabbage
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|