Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grill-Steamed Mussels with Chourico and Texas Toast
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic divided
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 tomato about the size of a baseball cored and diced small
- 1 lb. chourico halved lengthwise
- 5 lbs. (about 50 to 60) mussels scrubbed and debearded
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon halved
- 4 slices good bread 1 inch thick
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?