Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 12-14-lb. turkey, giblets and neck removed, brined (click for recipe), at room temperature for 1 hour
- 1 apple, cored, quartered
- 1 orange, quartered
- 1 red onion, peeled, quartered
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A charcoal chimney; 2 cups wood chips, soaked in water for at least 2 hours (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?