Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grill-Roasted Rib Roast (Prime Rib) with Potato-Garlic Hobo Pack, Sour Cream, and Bacon Bits
- One 4-rib rib roast, about 6 to 8 pounds
- 6 tablespoons kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons freshly cracked black pepper
- 6 large baking potatoes, washed and quartered lengthwise
- 16 garlic cloves, peeled
- ¼ cup roughly chopped fresh sage
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup minced fresh chives
- 8 slices bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1442kcal (72%)|
|Total Fat 107g (164%)|
|Saturated Fat 42g (211%)|
|Cholesterol 257mg (86%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 55g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|