Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grill-Roasted Garlic and Olive Relish with Toasts and Goat Cheese
- 4 large heads of garlic
- 3 cups assorted pitted olives (such as Kalamata, Greek, and Nioise)
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds, coarsely crushed in plastic bag
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried crushed red pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 baguette, cut on slight diagonal into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 1 8-ounce log soft fresh goat cheese
- Fresh rosemary sprigs (for garnish)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?