Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Griddled swordfish with pineapple & chilli salsa
- loin of swordfish , about 800g (or 4 steaks, about 180g each)
- 120ml olive oil , plus 3 tbsp for salsa
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 large garlic cloves , lightly crushed
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 just ripe, medium-sized fresh pineapple
- 1 small shallot , chopped
- 2 large red chillies
- 1 stick fresh lemongrass
- 4 spring onions , peeled and roughly chopped
- small piece fresh root ginger , about 20g, peeled and diced
- 10 large coriander leaves
- 8 large basil leaves
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?