Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Griddled halloumi with fennel, lemon & olive salad
- 2 x 250g blocks halloumi cheese , cut into 6 slices each
- olive oil
- 1 large fennel bulb , thinly sliced
- 3 stalks celery , thinly sliced - keep any leaves for salad
- 200g Kalamata olives , pitted
- 1 lemon , zested and segmented
- small bunch mint leaves, torn
- small bunch flat-leaf parsley , leaves picked
- 45ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- crusty bread , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?