Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grenadian Spice Cake
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter - chilled, cut into tablespoon-size pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.2g|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|