Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Greens with Cannellini Beans and Pancetta
- 2 slices pancetta or bacon, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 bunch kale, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch beet greens, roughly chopped
- salt to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 13.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|