Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green mango salad with prawns
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 small red chilli , seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp light muscovado sugar
- 3 shallots , finely sliced
- 85g roasted salted peanuts , finely chopped
- 2 green mangoes or 3 Granny Smith apples
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 200g pack raw shell-on headless prawns , peeled but with tail on (or, if you use ready peeled prawns, you need 175g/6oz)
- 2 little gem lettuces
- 2 spring onions , shredded
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?