Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- olive oil
- 800 g higher-welfare pork mince
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 onions, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 2 green peppers, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 6 small green chillies, roughly chopped
- 4 large ripe red tomatoes, chopped into small chunks
- 1 romaine lettuce, leaves washed and spun dry
- 1 small bunch fresh mint
- 4 spring onions
- 1 packet flour tortillas
- 1 lime
- soured cream or natural yoghurt, to serve
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?