Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green chile hominy casserole with chorizo
- 2 poblano chiles
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound Mexican chorizo, removed from casing and crumbled
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 jalapeos, seeds and stems removed, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 15-ounce cans of hominy, drained
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?