Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green and Yellow Squash Ribbons
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 medium zucchini, trimmed, cut in 1/8-inch lengthwise slices on a mandoline or by hand
- 2 medium yellow squash, trimmed, cut in 1/8-inch lengthwise slices on a mandoline or by hand
- ½ cup Vegetable Stock, chicken stock, or low-salt canned broth
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh herbs (such as tarragon, savory, chives, oregano, or any combination of these)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 57kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|