Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Tomato Pie
- Pastry for a 9-inch double-crust pie (store-bought or basic Butter Pie Crust)
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 cups very thinly sliced green tomatoes (about 3½ pounds; see headnotes)
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut into small chunks
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice or 1 tablespoon vinegar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 157kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 6mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|