Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Tomato Chutney
- 2 pounds green tomatoes, cut into ¼- to ½-inch dice
- 1 medium-size white onion, quartered lengthwise and sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 small Anaheim chile pepper, preferably red, cut into thin rounds
- ¼ cup currants
- 4 small cayenne or other red chile peppers, minced
- 2 tablespoons peeled and coarsely grated fresh ginger
- ¾ cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- ¾ cup distilled white vinegar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 56kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|