Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Tomato Chutney
- 2 1/2 pounds firm green tomatoes, about 7 cups, cored and chopped
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp chopped candied ginger
- 1 Tbsp mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 3 pint jars or 6 8-ounce jars for canning
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?