Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Tea Cheesecake with Raspberries and Raspberry-Mint Tisane
- 1 cup (generous) ground shortbread cookies (about 6 ounces)
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature (do not use whipped or "light" products)
- 1/2 cup (packed) fromage blanc*
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons Japanese green tea powder** or 2 teaspoons finely ground green tea from about 4 tea bags
- 2 1/2-pint containers fresh red raspberries
- 2 1/2-pint containers fresh golden raspberries
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- Boiling water
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?