Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Tabasco Marinade
- One 5-ounce bottle Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce or other green hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup dry white wine
- ½ cup bacon drippings or melted butter
- 5 cloves garlic, smashed
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 67kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|