Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Soup with Ginger
- 1 large yellow onion (250g)
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml.) olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1 large sweet potato (12 ounces; 350 g)
- 1 large leek, white and light green parts (5 ounces; 140 g)
- 1 bunch spinach (8 ounces; 225 g)
- 1 large bunch green chard (12 ounces; 350 g)
- 3 tablespoons (30 g) chopped fresh ginger, plus more to taste
- 2 cups (500 ml) good-tasting vegetable broth
- 2-4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?