Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Sauce Enchiladas
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 boneless chicken breast halves, boiled and cubed
- 1 pound Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (11 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (24 ounce) jar green enchilada sauce
- 24 (6 inch) corn tortillas
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.4g|
|Saturated Fat 15.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 64.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|