Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Salad with Dried Mint
- 1 head romaine lettuce - washed, dried and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, rinsed, stemmed, and halved
- 1 (14.25 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 coarsely chopped cucumber
- garlic salt to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons crushed dried mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|