Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 pound mixed salad greens
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|