Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Risotto with Dried Tomatoes and Pecorino Romano
- 6 to 8 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth (or half broth and half water)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 1½ cups Carnaroli, Vialone Nano, or Arborio rice
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 12 ounces spinach, trimmed, washed, and coarsely chopped (4 cups lightly packed)
- 4 halves sun dried tomatoes in oil, rinsed, drained, and cut into ¼-inch pieces
- ¼ cup freshly grated pecorino Romano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 492kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (37%)|
|Cholesterol 36mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 72g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|