Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- olive oil
- 2 courgettes, de-seeded and sliced
- One 250g pack chestnut mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 1,250ml hot vegetable stock (cubes are fine)
- a large knob of butter
- 1/2 onion or 1 small onion, diced finely
- 1-2 sticks celery (depending on size), diced finely
- 2 fat cloves garlic, diced
- 300g arborio risotto rice
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- 2 sundried tomatoes, sliced into strips (optional)
- 3 heaped tbsps grated parmesan (grate on the fine side)
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- a big handful of basil leaves, ground with a pestle and mortar and mixed with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- ground black pepper
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?