Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/3 cup finely minced scallions
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup rice, preferably Arborio rice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 to 4 cups chicken broth, simmering
- ½ cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1½ cup loosely packed fresh spinach leaves
- ½ cup loosely packed parsley leaves, preferably Italian
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, plus additional for the table
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 278kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|