Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Rice with Smoked Paprika
- 2 cups / 14 oz / 400 g brown rice
- 3 cups / 710 ml water
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 big handful peas (fresh or frozen)
- 3+ tablespoons arugula-shallot butter*
- 1 big handful chopped arugula
- 12 mint leaves, torn
- a big handful grated melty cheese (i.e. Gruyere)
- a generous dusting of
- smoked paprika
- big handful well-toasted pine nuts (or almonds)
- lemon wedges
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?