Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 bunch of scallions, including a few inches of the greens, finely chopped
- 2 or 3 handfuls of spinach leaves (stems removed), finely chopped
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped marjoram
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup long- or short-grain white rice
- 1¾ cups water
- Freshly ground pepper
- Freshly grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 265kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|