Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ cups (375 ml) long-grain unconverted white rice
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) vegetable oil
- ½ cup (125 ml) cold water, more if necessary
- 1 small bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 3 sprigs cilantro
- 3 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 poblano chiles, seeds and veins removed, roughly chopped (not charred)
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped white onion
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 2½ to 3 cups (625 to 750 ml) light chicken broth
- Salt to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 245kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|