Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 dried pasilla chile (chile negro)
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 cup Herdez® Salsa Verde
- 1 pound Always Tender® pork tenderloins, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons dried Mexican oregano
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 (4.25 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 2 (15 ounce) cans hominy
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|