Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Pea and Mint Soup
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 pound frozen or fresh green peas
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth or stock
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch white sugar (optional)
- 1/2 cup light whipping cream
- 2 sprigs fresh mint leaves for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.1g|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|