Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Pea and Ham Soup
- 2 pounds meaty smoked ham hocks
- 1/2 medium Spanish onion, halved
- 3 small celery stalks, very roughly chopped
- 1/2 medium carrot, peeled, very roughly chopped
- 1 head garlic, halved horizontally, not peeled
- 1 fresh bay leaf, or 1/2 dried
- 6 black peppercorns
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 small Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons Maldon or another flaky sea salt
- 1/2 cup dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- Five-fingered pinch of mint leaves, plus some torn leaves for finishing
- Two 10-ounce packages Birds Eye frozen baby peas
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 or 4 tablespoons crme frache
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?