Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Green Pea Soup Recipe
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 medium leek, root trimmed, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced (white and green parts only)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 2 1/2 cups
- or 1 cup low-sodium store-bought vegetable broth mixed with 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 3 cups shelled fresh peas (from about 2 1/2 pounds of peas in their pods) or 1 (16-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus more as needed
- Crme frache, for serving (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?